Explore all the colours of the rainbow with our newest "Colour Sensory Box" this is sure to have your Little Freddie's learning their colours in no time!
This box will develop and challenge your child's colour recognition skills as well as their creativity, mathematical concepts, literacy, fine motor and sorting skills!
What's in the box?
You have three bases to explore in this box:
- 6 Rainbow coloured rice including colours: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple
- 6 Rainbow coloured play-dough in the above colours and
- Rainbow coloured water beads (dehydrated)
Our box also contains:
- Red, blue and yellow food dye
- 7 coloured water base paints including: white, orange, yellow, blue, red, green, purple and blue
- 6 coloured cups
- 6 coloured paper circles
- Cotton buds
- Rainbow coloured Pom poms in a jar
- Rainbow coloured stems
- Rainbow coloured paddle pop sticks
- Colour wand
Our cognitive activity sheets include:
- Numeracy pom pom game
- Make a rainbow play dough plate
- Learn to sign the colours of the rainbow
- Phonics labels
- Scavenger hunt cut out sheet
- Finish the pattern
- Shape and colour play dough plate
- Mixing colours
- Colour bingo game
- 2 exciting colour based experiments
Happy Playing Freddie Family!